About Keyword Density Checker
Keyword density means that how many times a keyword is used on a page. How much responsibility is there in the entire article? With this tool, you can find it very undoubtedly or invent your web page even more engaging.
Even if you want your website to be ranked correctly, you need to know all this fundamental erudition. Do you know that too many times combining or phrasing a keyword can direct hit your SEO score and make a negative point in the ranking on the top?
How significant keyword density is beneficial for SEO?
There is no official statement by a reputed search engine that how adequate keyword density affects SEO. But most SEO experts believe that around 1-2% keyword density is enough. However, any people use a keyword more times in the post to assume that their website will be ranked on that keyword. This used to happen some time ago but now this formula has changed. If you agree with Google, then it says that your content should be unique, not extra wordy phrasing.
Improve your website ranking strategy.
- Use focus long-tail targeting keyword in H1 heading.
- Try to write more than 300 words in a post.
- Index your site on multiple search engines include Google, Bing, Ask, Yahoo and update sitemap regularly.
- Balance your keyword density up to 1-2% in the entire content.
- Use low competition keywords to enhance the change of ranking.
- Make sure that your content topic is apparent in the first paragraph.
- Use at least one subheading in H2 or H3.
- Complete any sentence under 20 words.
- Add meta description.
- Image alt tag.
- Use an internal hyperlink to a related content page.
- At least one outbound link overall post.
- Check on-page SEO score.
- Optimize off-page SEO.
- If your content has more than 300 words, then distribute every 250 words with a subheading.